Thursday 31 January 2013

Bastille


Only recently discovered Bastille on a flyer at the beginning of December when I went to the Alexisonfire farewell show. Decided to give them a listen, wasn't expecting anything great, but I literally can't stop listening to them. I love the video above from Itunes festival last year , they look like they've got so much energy to give, and Dan's voice sounds flawless on all the live videos! Although there music isn't my usual style I absolutely love it ! 100% recommend a listen or to watch the video!
Booked tickets to see them in Norwich in March so hopefully they will deliver as much as I'm expecting from them...no pressure guys! Quite exited to go see them actually, I reckon they'll get more popular as the year goes on and I can see big things happening for them!
I noticed on twitter that nearly all there dates for the 'bad blood' tour in march are sold out now, so fingers crossed for them that 2013 will be the year for them!

If you haven't already make sure you check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment